Canopy hosts and participates in a variety of fun and educational events aimed at educating Kentuckians about Good Business and bringing together business owners, community leaders and friends. Each event offers a different opportunity to learn and share, so check out our events calendar to see when you can join us!
The Canopy Traveling Roadshow travels the state to educate diverse audiences on the importance of Good Business, and how Canopy is positioning Kentucky to lead the global Good Business movement. We work hard to distill the principles and practices of Good Business from around the world into accessible and actionable content. The Traveling Roadshow engages folks across Kentucky in an effort to:
- Educate Kentuckians on the global, national, and local Good Business movement
- Share stories and business models of like-minded businesses in Kentucky
- Recruit companies to participate in the Canopy Certification
- Encourage people to buy from, work for, promote and become Canopy Certified Companies
- Expand the Canopy network of businesses, entrepreneurs, non-profits, community organizations, economic development teams, consumers, students, and more!
Canopy provides connection opportunities between Kentuckians who want access to impact driven businesses. Our connection events gather all stakeholders of the Good Business Movement in an effort to maximize our collective potential and work together to help Kentucky businesses owners operationalize their values – and have fun doing it! Check out our events calendar to see when you can come meet the team and our network!
Canopy means business, but we also like to FUNdraise. Our fundraising events are held at unique venues, with cool partners, and we like to get creative when we’re raising money – you might find us eating really hot wings or inviting local artists to perform. You won’t want to miss your chance to connect with like minded folks, enjoy unique events, and contribute to the Good Business movement!